Airtel Nigeria Careers: Vacancy for Procurement Officer June 2011
Airtel Nigeria, a top telecom service provider is seeking applications from candidates for the post of Procurement Officer.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Provide support to Manager Procurement Sales and Marketing with sourcing services that are fit for purpose and in line with Group & OpCo objectives by optimizing costs throughout the product life-cycle and proactive business partner management.
Expected End Results / Supporting Activities
- Budget Planning and Cost Optimization – Support the inputs through information on benchmark Cost & Price Performance
- Business Partner Identification and Prequalification – Assist Senior Specialist Marketing & Sales in gathering information for registering them new vendors in Airtel Nigeria’s database of potential vendors.
- Ensure the procedure for prequalifying vendors for Airtel Nigeria is followed. – Ensure a min. of 3 vendors are available for all Marketing & Sales
- Sourcing and Contracting – Ensure sourcing and procurement of quality goods and services in a timely manner and at competitive prices.
- Ensure integrity and SLA compliance during the vendor contracting process.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- University Degree
- Foundation certification in Supply Chain an added advantage
- Relevant 3 years (Minimum) of varied experience in Supply Chain Management
- Understanding of Procurement & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Manage expectations of user group
- Handle internal pressure to expedite the end to end management of the supply chain
9th June, 2011
Method of Application
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: The owners of this website (www.latestnigerianjobs.com) are not affiliated in any way with the companies whose vacancies are published here.
- Brazil Appoints Dunga As Scolari Successor
- Photos: Stephanie Okereke Linus Features In Hollywood Movie
- Photos Of the Pilot Who Passed On In The Air-Force Helicopter Crash Yesterday
- President Jonathan Meets With Escaped Chibok School Girls, Parents In Presidential Villa